Friday 2 November 2012

Work is a bad 4 Letter Word

On the other hand, bird is a good 4 letter word. I will have lots of the former and very little of the latter over the next 10 days.

Such is life. In order to pay for the rest of my Big Year I have to work. But the more I work, the less I bird. Frustratingly double edged sword.

There will be some early morning birding after we go back to Standard Time, but almost no chasing. Luckily, after this 10 day stretch I head out on the road again to Delaware for a pelagic, Arizona for some winter specialties and missed birds, then to Cape May for another pelagic on December 1. I will be heading to Nashville shortly thereafter and from there head figure out a game plan for the rest of the year.

Hopefully I will have something to write about over the next 10 days besides my frustration over not birding.

No comments:

Post a Comment